There is no methodology that is more effective than a face-to-face interview to have a more accurate evaluation of the candidates. Through a face-to-face interview, the interviewer can easily detect if the candidate is providing false information from signs such as behaviours, body language, emotions and reactions. It will also be a fairer and more realistic assessment of the candidate’s calibre.
As such, Adept Manpower (APAC) strongly encourages employers to fly with us for an eye-opening recruitment trip. During this recruitment process, you will witness first-hand our extensive overseas networks, the partners we worked with and the huge expectations that we placed on the quality of our foreign candidates.
What employer can expect from our overseas recruitment
- Planning the recruitment itinerary for your review
- Arrangement of hotel accommodations
- Arrangement of meals, transportation and venues
- Preparation of visa, documents and on-site test paper if required
- Destination and types of candidates as per request
What we expect from our employer
Minimum headcounts are required for the trip