To qualify as a BCA registered contractor, companies will have to choose either 1 or more related Workhead out of the 7 major groups of registration heads before application. They are namely:

  • Construction (CW)
  • Construction Related (CR)
  • Mechanical & Electrical (ME)
  • Facilities Management (FM)
  • Trade (TR)
  • Supply (SY)
  • Regulatory (RW)

In Adept, we can assist construction companies who are non-BCA registered contractor to register with BCA for the purpose of tendering construction related projects, Man-year entitlement (MYE) application and foreign workers hiring.

Should you have any queries related to BCA application, MYE application, foreign workers hiring, do feel free to contact us and we will be glad to serve you.

Contact Us

Let’s set up a time to talk if you need talent or upload your resume or if you’re looking for a reputable company.